KS-PVC TRIM AND MOULDING is an affordable, sustainable, low-maintenance alternatives to wood trim and wood exterior products. Providing the perfect solutions, it can be cut, milled, shaped, nailed and screwed just like wood. It delivers versatility, weatherability and beauty for any exterior and interior applications. It make it easy to distinguish your home's exterior with attention-getting fascias, soffits and corners or custom architectural details like pilasters and gingerbread. Inside or outside the home, KS PVC decorative mouldings, baseboards, beadboards, and other trim are sure to impress and stand the test of time.
Description: PVC Trim and Moulding
Material : PVC (PolyvinylChloride)
Width(mm): From 1-16/7" to 5-1/2"
Length(mm): 8', 10', 12', or any length as requried
Thickness(mm): From 1/2" to 1-13/32"
- Ideal for corners, fascia, soffits, rakes, casings, cornices
- Perfect choice for porch ceilings and soffit applications
- Architecture, indoor and outdoor decoration
- Wainscot trim in bathrooms, laundry rooms or other high moisture interior areas
- Perfect for creating authentic accents around windows, doors and more.
Characteristics / Features
- Light weight, easy and convenient for storage, transportation and using
- Sharper, cleaner edges that resist dust and dirt
- Smooth finish that's easier to clean than wood trim
- Perfect chemical resistance, good resistance to light, UV & weathering
- Fire retardant and self extinguishing
- Moisture-resistant, mildew proof, rot proof, low water absorption
Provides a consistent, finished look to any home interior and exterior. Advanced cellular PVC construction makes it easy to cut and install. Realistic patterns and textures provide long lasting beauty.