- Product Description
PP Hollow Construction Sheet also called Polypropylene Plastic Construction Formwork, which is lightweight, high strength and can be reused at least 40-50 times, is a good replacement for Plywood formwork.
|Size||1220*2440mm, 915*1830mm or customized|
|Thickness||14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm|
|Color||grey surface + black core, white surface + white core|
•Simple and efficient, speedy assembly
•Lightweight and good hardness and toughness
•Anti-worm, waterproof, anti-corrosion
•Easy to cut, nail and screw on it
•Cost saving, can be reused 50 times
•Smooth off shutter finish
•No beam filling
•Easy to carry and can relieve workers from heavy labor
Installation and Usage Instructions
1. The top plate of the plastic building template is used to lay 15mm thick. The vertical die of the shear wall can be 15mm based on the thickness and height of the wall.
2, the distance between the woods:
(1) roof plastic formwork support: Woods spacing is determined according to the thickness of floor concrete. In general construction conditions, the woods spacing (center distance) is less than 0.15m thickness, which is 200mm to 250mm.
(2) Supporting shear wall plastic templates: Woods spacing is adjusted by the all wall's height and thickness. For example, the wall height is 2800mm and the wall thickness is 300mm, when the 15mm thickness template is used, the vertical sub rib spacing is 150mm, and the shear wall and pillar width is more than 1 meters, the fixed frame must be added.
3. There is no gap between the shear wall and the column mould, and the part of the Yin angle (the bottom of the wall) must have a wooden side, which is convenient for the connection of the beam, the wall and the formwork. The shear wall formwork must be assembled into a whole after lifting, and then place a flat board , so to reduce labor intensity, and a good forming.
4. The edge of the plastic template is 15 ~ 30mm from the edge of the template. The strength of the nail is moderate and the length of the nail is generally 40 ~ 50mm, so it should not be too long or too short.
5, the wooden side of the floor of the beam must be left out of 1.5 centimeters, and the wall is standing on the mouth of the wooden square, so that it will not leak out the pulp and save the wall material.